Sunday, February 26, 2012

DON'T WATCH THIS!

I know you'd ignore that WARNING SIGN. Haha.. anyway, just sharing some of my happy moments during school holidays last year(2011). Ignore me please, I get in there just so that the kids wants to finish the video. They say that I'm gonna do something horrible to the video so in order to let them believe that its just nothing, I had to be in there and dance with them. Yikes! Haha...



And I'd like to include another video in here. This video was taken on 2009 during my first outing with my bestie Clare, Sherlyn and Varrelene at Sandakan Complex. Sorry for the quality failure and the failure of the camera girl..xD She wasn't looking at the camera, she was looking at us. Haha...
Dancers-Varrelene(black shirt) and Beverly(white jacket)
Camera girl-Sherlyn
Audience-Clare


P.s Maybe its immature for me to post this for some people. But I don't see any wrong in sharing some of my happy moments with my beloved friends and family right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment