Sunday, January 16, 2011

new love


alrighty well i am realllllly enjoying high school cause i have found a new guy. His name is dominic :) and he is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr adorable :) hehe he is in every one of my classes and he lives in my neighbor hood :) he is sweet, caring, funny, ADORABLE!, a really good kisser, i can trust him with anything! and i can tell him anything!!!, he is like my best friend, when icry he stays on the phone with me when im not even talking,when im sick he kisses me on the forehead and says its all going to be ok , i can be myself around him, i like him more than i liked JP.... me and dominic have been going out @ and a half months almost 3! :) and were sooooooooooo happy together he tells me how lucky he is to have me everyday and he also tells me how much he loves me everyday ! :) i just love him to death :)

No comments:

Post a Comment