Thursday, April 19, 2012

The battle in my heart

Well.... I have a weird fish who stays under a weird stone inside a weird aquarium on the weird cupboard in a weird house. LOL. Just talking crap. Hehe.

Yepps... just by the image, depressed again. Duhh... what a life. In the outside, I smile and laugh but somewhere deep inside, I'm crying. I'm just tired. I'm tired of pretending, I'm tired of hoping, I'm tired of my self, and somehow, I'm tired of being hurt.

"Everyday, I do my best to ignore what I'm feeling. At first, I get along with it perfectly. I can lie about all that I'm feeling smoothly and confidently until I myself also believe that what I'm saying is actually true. Not until you appears in my dreams every time I sleep. At first, I thought it was just nothing. Just dreams. But it happened continually just every time I sleep whether it is during nighttime or daytime. I started to wondered, "What could it actually means?". But still, I ignore it. I tried so bad to ignore every possible thing that could make me think that I fall in love with you. I do and say and listen to any advice that tells me that I am not in love. Not with you! I thought it would help. But as time goes by, it seems like I can't hold it anymore. The only thing that keep rearing in my mind is that, "You're lying to yourself". It seems like everything wants me to admit it. But yet, I still keep fighting that its not true! I am not in love! I'm just confused. That's all... I can't be one of those girls who can easily fall for charm. But yet, I know, somewhere deep inside, I do. I just can't deny. I love the guy."


I remember, I was waiting for my aunt at the staircase. Usually, during times like this, I would take this chance to pray. I prayed and confess to God all that I'm feeling, my wish and glorify His work. Then, an hour passed by, my aunt is still not there. I'm out of prayers. So I decided, to sat around and think about everything. What bothers me... and the dilemma goes around a lot like this.. 


"competitions that I'm about to participate... hmm... him. Urghh... My studies... my physics... chemists.... him. Aik?? Okay.. okay... I miss my family.. I miss my old friends.. I miss.. him. Eh, eh, no, no, no...! Aishh... where the heck is my aunt?? (Imagining my aunt queuing to get into the bus) Hmm... she'll be here soon. She's probably... him."

It seems like every thought would eventually leads to him. No matter what I do he would suddenly popped out of my brain. Its like a virus! Even as I'm doing my homework, thinking critically how to solve the problems, he would suddenly popped out of my brain somewhere in the middle of my calculation. Even with a blank expression, and looked as it seems like I'm focusing with all my strength, actually, deep in me, I'm battling with my self. And when I finally couldn't stand it, I'll stop and cover my face with my hands. I wanna cry but no tears wanna come out! It hurts... it hurts a lot.

But, there is no time left to regret! I just have to hold on. Maybe this time, I'll truly understands the meaning of sacrifice. My theme for this year. 


Words of strength
You are perfect just the way you are.
This isn't to say that you are finished,
only that you are well on your way.
Yet, for this time, this place, wherever you may be in life
you are still perfect, every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment