Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life

"Life is full of ups and downs
And life ain't always what it sounds
Just when you think you got it down
The moment you realize
You've just lost ground
Life ain't always what it seems
And ain't always what you hoped
And dreamed
And some people you met
They can kill your dreams
I don't understand why
They are so mean?
That's why sometimes
I play my guitar
And just sing away
And play away
Until my problems
Come tumbling down
Life ain't perfect
But it is still worth it
Don't throw your life away
It'll be a better day
And everyday I pray
And I got to say
That life is just so beautiful today
Life is full of
The good and the bad
And sometimes
It'll make you go mad
And you don't understand
Why it happened
Or things happen
The way they do
It's alright if you don't know
Trust God
It'll work out

And sometimes
I just wanna scream
It's alright to shout your claim
And let the world know 
What's your name

When our dreams
Is starting to sink
Like the Titanic
Don't panic
You can't stand it
But He'll stand it..."


-Put God First-






I fall in love with this song

No comments:

Post a Comment