Sunday, May 27, 2012

Beware of Blow-Drys!!

After an amazing face massage at the Oxygen Spa, I moved on for a blow dry.

Lubna, the women responsible for hair washes, smiled at me sweetly, wrapped a towel around my shoulders and got to work. After shampooing, she deeply conditioned my hair and prepared them for blow-dryer's brutal heat.

I was awaiting Huma, blow-dry expert at Oxygen. With me in the same room was an elderly lady, getting her hair fall and protein treatment done. Where I was feeling a little cold, she was sipping a chill lemonade and whining about the hot weather.

Huma finally came and started working on my hair. I was cold the whole while. When it got unbearable, I asked Huma if we could possibly turn off the AC. She did so dutifully.

The other women in the room had to get deep heat for her hair and her server apologetically asked me if she could turn on the AC. I said 'sure'.

By the time I got my blow dry done,I was positively frozen with a slight headache.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment