Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay To See "The Wire: The Musical"



Holy shit is this good. Now I know it's just a four minute internet sketch, but if this were real I would legitimately have no problem paying anywhere from 2-300 dollars to go see this. In fact I can't think of many things in life I'd want to see more than this. Some of the best, most ruthless characters of all time just prancing around singing witty, relevant show tunes. I've spent the better half of the last hour re-watching this and trying to decide which song scene I liked best and it's damn near impossible.

 Right now I'm leaning towards the gospel of "Come on Bubbs, stop doing drugs!" but I know by the time I leave work I'll probably have switched to fat Stringer Bell or the Burner Phone. For the love of god will someone please fund this?

The Wire >>>>>>> Sister Act 

-fresh (@danye33

No comments:

Post a Comment